A ready-to-use HealthHub project that uses a master page to manage header and footer.
Please look at the attached HealthHub project:
- index.html is a master page.
- the <main> is marked as Editable.
- the <title>, and <meta> elements in the head are editable as well.
- Everything else is non-editable.
- I moved the <footer> out of the main, so that it is now a part of the non-editable master page area.
- childpage.html uses the master page.
- everything in the <main> can be changed.
- after making updates on the master page, just do Components → Update project to apply changes to all child pages. (Quick update works on all open pages).