Learn WordPress theme development and create awesome WordPress themes by visually converting static HTML pages to WordPress themes.
What is the course about?
What kind of materials are included?
How long the course take to complete?
About 2 hours to watch all the videos and 1 week to master all the techniques, depending on the initial knowledge.
Why take this course?
To experiment an innovative way of creating WordPress themes
What are the requirements?
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Basic WordPress theme development knowledge
What am I going to get from this course?
Create a fully functional WordPress theme
What is the target audience?
This course is meant for students who want to create WordPress themes
In this course, you will learn :
1. How to create a basic WordPress theme in less than 20 minutes
2. How to create a basic WordPress theme structure
3. How to create a standard WordPress theme structure including header and footer
4. How to activate your theme in WordPress
5. How to include site title, site description and links in your templates
6. How to import HTML content from WordPress into your HTML template
7. How to add navigation menus
8. How to prepare your content to create a WordPress Loop
9. How to create a WordPress Loop
10. How to create and use sidebars and widgets
11. How to create the most common WordPress templates files
12. How to create the SEARCH template
13. How to create the SINGLE template
14. How to create a screenshot for your WordPress theme
15. How to include links in your templates
16. How to use the Master Page feature in Pinegrow
17. How to make your theme ready for Jetpack plugin
18. How to create WordPress Customizer ready components