Work with customized Tailwind themes in Tailwind Visual Editor – Faster CSS Grid editor – Bug fixes
August 25, 2020: Released a quick Pinegrow Web Editor update 5.973 with:
- Bootstrap 4.5.2,
- the option to serve project files from the web-server root,
- keeping inline classes when assigning class styles,
- improved VS Code extension & integration,
- and bug fixes for custom colors in Tailwind Visual Editor.
August 2, 2020: A quick Pinegrow Web Editor update 5.972 with bug fixes for CSS Grid editor and opening new app window was released.
Download Pinegrow Web Editor 5.973
- Windows – Anti-virus checked – SHA1 92716df5119837f14e980ccb20ec3949077a3e6f
- Mac – Anti-virus checked – SHA1 835cfcbcb6ffcdc07551aee4acdd2f002a7bcc85
- Linux – Anti-virus checked – SHA1 40e8fdc35883b56e109eb74a162048cb5c3c1889
Work with customized Tailwind themes in Tailwind Visual Editor
Tailwind Visual Editor now fully supports working with customized TailwindCSS themes.
Learn more about using customized Tailwind themes.
TailwindCSS 1.6.0 is supported.
Faster CSS Grid editor
The visual CSS Grid editor now works faster and is more precise when setting the element position in the grid.
And we also have a bunch of bug fixes related to CSS Grid editor, VSCode integration on Windows, preventing non-editable areas of master pages and components…