Vuetify add-on, blank templates, improved properties control, remote dev-server, plugin updates and bug fixes.
Download Vue Designer 1.3
The package includes Vue Designer, Vuetify and Tailwind editor. Free trial is included.
Update: Vue Designer 1.31 with minor enhacements and bug fixes was released on November 28, 2023.
- Vue Designer is framework-agnostic and already supports numerous component libraries, such as Vuetify, Nuxt-UI, Naive-UI, Quasar, etc.
- A powerful Vue Designer add-on for Vuetify (@pinegrow/vuetify-plugin) is now available for an enhanced experience. It’s power-packed with:
- Visual controls for Vuetify utilities.
- Theming with Design Panel and Floating tools.
- Easy use of TailwindCSS / UnoCSS (tailwind preset) instead of Vuetify utilities.
- Enhanced web-types for the Library and Props Panel.
- Easy state binding of Vuetify global instance data.
- Ability to clone blank templates to start a project fresh.
- Order of props definition in local components are retained.
- Bug fixes and performance updates.
- Enhanced support for working with a dev-server running on a remote machine/server. (v1.31)
- Better component scanning across Nuxt Layers. (v1.31)
- Starter templates and sample apps updated.
- Pinegrow Vite Plugin updated, along with other meta-framework modules.
Vue Designer uses an open JSON standard called Web-Types (maintained by JetBrains) to provide an enhanced experience for numerous component libraries.
All major component libraries in the Vue ecosystem already support web-types, e.g., Vuetify, Quasar, Naive-UI, Ionic-Vue, Framework7-Vue, Element-Plus, Ant-Design-Vue, Vant-UI, and so on.