Live Component State panel and Easy Props Binding!
Download Vue Designer 1.2
The package includes Vue Designer and Tailwind editor. Free trial is included.
Improvements in Vue Designer 1.2
- New State Panel displays the state of component currently loaded in the Tree Panel.
- State includes both key and live data it holds, and displays:
- Normal and reactive variables (ref, reactive, computed, etc)
- Provided state (via plugins, for eg, route object)
- In collapsable groups, for eg, objects, arrays, etc
- Learn more about State Panel →
- Easy state binding in Props Panel including v-for local variable and index.
- Specify IP address/hostname via Settings to connect with Vue Designer remotely.
- This is useful when Vite dev-server is running remotely (for eg, via WSL setup)
- Learn more about Remote Connection →
- Pinegrow Vite Plugin updated along with the other meta-framework modules.
- Updates in preparation for the upcoming Vuetify addon.
- Bug fixes and performance updates.