Picture element – Lazy loading – CSS Grid context menu – SASS performance – WordPress & WooCommerce improvements
Watch the quick overview
Download Pinegrow 6.6
The package includes Pinegrow PRO, WordPress, WooCommerce, Interactions and Tailwind editor.
Added simple support for the Picture element that can now we dragged from the Library panel and can have multiple sources. Watch the above video for details.
Images and iframes now have a Lazy loading checkbox in the Properties panel that sets the loading attribute to lazy.
Right click on any element on the page or in the Tree panel to access its CSS Grid options. Watch the above video for details.
Search & remove attributes
Use Page -> Remove attributes to remove one or more attributes from all elements in the current page. Use
* to replace any string.
data-* will remove all data attributes, such as
Watch the above video for details.
Fixed the issue with dragging CSS grid handles causing Pinegrow to hang when using complex SASS projects. The fix has the potential to improve the stability of Pinegrow SASS in general. This fix is experimental, please let us know how it works for you or if you run into any problems. Issue was reported on the forum.
The current CSS rule values were sometimes not correctly visible in the border radius control
- Smart menus correctly handle Bootstrap 5
- Image block attribute title and help are shown in the WordPress editor.
- Multiple block attribute classes can be used on both regular and dynamic blocks.
- Append attribute setting has an option to prepend it with or without the space character.
- Function and Code actions use textareas for code input.
- Fixed an issue with displaying variable prices.