Pinegrow Interactions 2.0 – Display SVG content – Project URLs – Tailwind CSS update – Bug fixes
Download Pinegrow Web Editor 5.981
- Windows – Anti-virus checked – SHA1 3381b27092e20a56bb9781d9fff01aa8c7f3a6a4
- Mac – Anti-virus checked – SHA1 71a76d22935307d1588e1905c6c6586ddce4d18231eaad2c1d96f10b977d579c
- Linux – Anti-virus checked – SHA1 6beeb1ac2061d8962008e2b2b4eb2b6372057201
A quick update was released shortly after the 5.98 release to address issues and ship a couple of improvements.
Update 5.981 – November 20, 2020
A quick releases with:
- Fixing the issue with opening a New page dialog
- Changing the attribute with Attribute Editor updates the values in the Properties panel.
- Tailwind CSS colors are now correctly detected in Tailwind Visual Editor.
- Fixing the Customize Bootstrap Theme feature and issues with copying resources to projects.
- Improvement of how multiple Pinegrow windows are managed.
Pinegrow Interactions library updated to 2.01:
- Fixes issues with Scroll scene animations that are played independently (not synced with scroll).
- Added the ability to name the Scroll scene animations.
- Added Invalidate setting for independent Scroll scene animations.
Pinegrow Web Editor 5.98
- Pinegrow Interactions 2.0
- Tailwind CSS was updated to 1.9.3
- Display the content of SVG elements in the tree
- Using root project URL mapping is now on by default
- Better highlighting and selecting non-visible elements
- Bug fixes